IT Alliance Members
The Northeast Wisconsin IT Alliance was created as a result of local industry leaders voicing concern about a widening gap in supply of technology talent. As baby boomers retire, there are fewer and fewer people entering the IT fields to replace them. At the same time, demand for these roles continues to rise. The Northeast Wisconsin IT Alliance is a collaboration of employers, working with educational institutions, workforce development boards, chambers of commerce, and state organizations to promote IT in our 18 county region. Benefits of joining the NEW IT Alliance include the following:
- Your company’s job openings can be posted on the Alliance’s website.
- Your company’s website will be linked on the NEW IT Alliance website.
- Your company’s IT youth apprenticeship, internship, and career opportunities can be posted on the Alliance website.
- You become part of the solution to the IT workforce shortage
- Network with other IT leaders, educators, and students
Executive Level Members
Executive level members are eligible for a position on the executive steering committee.
|J. J. Keller & Associates||Winnebago|
|Community First Credit Union||Outagamie|
At the Strategic Member level we will highlight your brand on the NEW IT Alliance website and at our job fair.
General Members are eligible to participate in our regional IT job fair, company websites are linked to from from the NEW IT Alliance website, are able to leverage the NEW IT Alliance job board for your job/internship/youth apprentice opportunities, are helping solve the workforce shortage with other industry leaders throughout the region, and able to network with other IT leaders, educators, and students.
|Krueger International, Inc. (KI)||Brown|
|Investors Community Bank||Outagamie|